55"-60" D X 31.5" H
Reina Dining Table
SKU: 30RNAWLBRKTAvailable at the beginning of March
Evoking beauty only found in nature, our artisans designed the Reina table to accentuate its wood’s organic elegance. Native to Mexico and South America, majestic parota trees grow large trunks and branches. In an attempt to capture their essence, our craftsmen hand-cut large “slab” veneers to brilliantly showcase the trunk’s cross-section. Varying grain patterns and colors radiate from the table’s center, accentuated by the texture of a faux live edge. Light stains and durable finishes enhance the surface’s natural details while adding a slightly weathered patina. Engineered hardwood cores ensure stability and the durability to withstand everyday use.
55"-60" D X 31.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Artisan-crafted tabletop is constructed using large, “slab” parota wood veneers.
- Large, “slab” veneers are hand-cut to showcase the beautiful color and pattern of parota tree rings.
- Parota wood is a dense, close-grained hardwood, similar to teak, selected for its beauty, strength, and durability.
- Engineered hardwood cores also provide strength and added durability to withstand daily use.
- Hand-finished surfaces are lightly stained and sealed with acrylic to withstand heavy use.
- Parota wood tabletop is hand-finished to create a weathered appearance.
- Tabletop edges are artisan-crafted through heavy distressing to create a “live-edge” effect.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Reina dining tabletop is shown with our Aged Brass Wells dining base.
- Customize your table using our collection of compatible table bases.
- Dining bases are available in several versatile, artisan-crafted designs.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.