68"W X 38"D X 30"H
SELECT A SIZE:
Rio 68" Dining Table
SKU: 30RIO68TBLAvailable in mid-February
Juxtaposing the unique, rustic features of reclaimed wood with the clean, contemporary shape of Parsons design, our Rio Dining Table is crafted with an industrial, minimalist aesthetic. Recovered from large factories and warehouses in India, the neem wood used in this table’s stunning surface once supported ceiling beams and roofs. Solid wood planks of varying shape and size were assembled by furniture artisans to form an interesting plank-board motif. The lumber’s unique texture and color are accentuated by warm, hand-applied finishes.
68"W X 38"D X 30"H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Tables are artisan-crafted from kiln-dried, reclaimed neem wood, using varying-length plank-board construction to create an eye-catching motif.
- Reclaimed neem wood is sustainably sourced from factory and warehouse structures in India, originally used for its natural air purification and pest-repelling properties.
- Warm, hand-applied finishes are lacquered for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Each piece will vary slightly in color, shading, and grain pattern. Some small splits, knots, and joint lines may occur, adding interest without affecting performance.
- Reclaimed wood will often display slight movement due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- 92" Table: Due to weight and size, this product can be delivered to first floor only (no steps).
- Reclaimed wood can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply in small sections along the grain.
- Buff reclaimed wood surfaces after wax has dried for desired sheen.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.