86" W X 40" D (12.25" D) X 30" H
Simone 86" Gateleg Table With Two Drop Down Leaves and Four Adjustable Legs
SKU: 30SIMONE86In Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
To maximize your dining space, look to our versatile Simone. Utilize Simone as a console for everyday use, tucked behind a sofa or along a wall. Then raise the leaves and add support legs for ample dining space when guests arrive. The beautiful oak top is stained a dark Barnwood Brown, and black alder cabriole legs are expertly distressed for the look of a well-loved antique.
86" W X 40" D (12.25" D) X 30" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Features two drop-down leaves and four adjustable support legs, to convert from a console to a dining table.
- The beautiful oak top is stained a dark Barnwood Brown.
- Black alder cabriole legs are expertly distressed for a timeworn look.
- Seats up to 8.
- Dust wood with a soft cloth and use Guardsman® Wood Polish occasionally.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on this tabletop; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- This material can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax, which enhances the natural beauty of the wood while nourishing and protecting the piece.
- Before application, ensure that the surface is clean and dry. Apply Fiddes® Wax to the surface in small sections following the grain. Note: This wax is quick-drying and can be buffed after it dries for a desired sheen.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.