60"W X 42"D X 30"H OPENS TO 96"W
Soho 60" Rectangle Extension Dining Table In Walnut Cherry
SKU: 30SOHOWALLimited Quantity
Black Friday Sale - Save an Extra 10%!
Along Greene Street in the historic and ultra-chic neighborhood of Soho in New York City, you’ll find a modern day melting pot of design, fashion and creative arts. This lively, eclectic atmosphere inspired our Soho Dining collection. Handcrafted by Amish artisans, this look blends modern simplicity with free-spirited charm that transcends a multitude of styles.
60"W X 42"D X 30"H OPENS TO 96"W
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stocked in Java Cherry, a dark, wood-tone brown finish.
- Special order in Natural Cherry, Natural Walnut or Maple finishes to customize your look.
- The table is finished by applying a catalyzed conversion varnish that preserves and protects the wood surface while imparting a sheen.
- Handcrafted from solid cherry wood using a custom-designed cutting tool.
- Special-order with a graceful, waterfall edge, which softens the angular profile of the solid wood tabletop.
- With style and durability in mind, the legs are custom cut from 3" blocks of wood and gently contoured with a lathe.
- Built for versatility, the table features two 18" drop leaf extensions that easily expand the surface area from 60" to 78" to a full 96".
- Extensions are not self-storing.
- A solid wood, central 5th leg can be added for additional support when Soho is expanded to its full size.
- Seats up to 10.
- Other sizes, styles and finishes available as special order. Call or chat for details.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on this tabletop; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.