66"W X 36"D X 30"H EXT TO 102
Toulon 66" Extension Dining Table in Toasted Auburn
SKU: 30TOULSMEXTIn Stock
With authentic French farmhouse styling, the Toulon Dining Collection features rustic, handcrafted details, which accentuate its charming aesthetic. Each piece in this heirloom-quality collection is crafted by artisan hands with hand-painted staining and carefully rubbed finishes to complement the wood’s natural character, achieving a warm, inviting appeal and a comfortably casual look. Built from solid, eco-friendly acacia wood, wood tops are planked with varying board widths, adding truly unique variations in pattern and texture. Bases stand on simple, tapered legs and are finished in our dark, Blackened Auburn stain to complement any of our top stain options.
66"W X 36"D X 30"H EXT TO 102
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are made using solid acacia—plantation-grown for the sole purpose of furniture making.
- Table, buffet and bench tops are planked and distressed by hand.
- Wooden surfaces are finished by hand, using stains selected to enhance the wood’s surface.
- Bases are hand-painted in Blackened Auburn and hand-distressed to bring out the walnut finish beneath.
- Finishes are lacquered for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Due to size variance in the wood, number of planks in each piece may vary.
- Legs are reinforced using corner-blocked supports.
- Dining tables include two breadboard extensions to accommodate additional seating.
- Dining table extensions are not self-storing.
- Large Dining Table seats 12.
- Small Dining Table seats 10.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.