80"W X 38"D X 30"H EXT TO 120
SELECT A SIZE:
Toulon 80" Extension Dining Table in Toasted Auburn
SKU: 30TOULLGEXTAvailable in mid-April
With authentic French farmhouse styling, the Toulon Dining Collection features rustic, handcrafted details, which accentuate its charming aesthetic. Each piece in this heirloom-quality collection is sculpted by artisan hands with painted staining and careful rubbed finishes to accentuate the wood’s natural character, achieving a warm, inviting appeal and a comfortably casual look. Built from solid, eco-friendly acacia wood, wood tops are planked with varying board widths, adding truly unique variations in pattern and texture. Bases stand on simple, tapered legs and are finished in our dark, Blackened Auburn stain to complement any of our top stain options.
80"W X 38"D X 30"H EXT TO 120
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- The top is planked and hand-finished in a warm, brown Toasted Auburn stain, a darker brown, Burnt Auburn stain, or a charcoal-colored Blackened Auburn stain.
- Base is finished in Blackened Auburn, a charcoal paint that is hand-distressed to bring out the colors of walnut finish beneath.
- Finished in a durable lacquer to guard against daily use.
- Handmade from solid acacia, a tropical hardwood plantation-grown for the sole purpose of furniture making.
- Table, buffet and bench tops are planked and hand-distressed.
- The number of planks and plank widths found in each top may vary from piece to piece.
- Legs are reinforced using corner-blocked supports.
- Two classic breadboard extensions sit on two arms that pull out from the table’s apron, extending the tabletop for additional seating. (Small Dining Table has two 18" leaves; Large Dining Table has two 20" leaves). Extensions are not self-storing.
- Large Dining Table seats 12.
- Small Dining Table seats 10.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.