41" W X 17" D X 31.5" H
Athens Modular Single File in Cigar Brown
SKU: 40ATHSFLBRKTAvailable at the end of November
With its vintage silhouette, simple lines and rich finish, the Athens collection infuses your space with the ambiance of an old English library. Our artisans combined Old World style, like hand-carved detailing, with modern features for contemporary functionality. The solid wood contains subtle hand-distressing for a purposefully worn, yet elegant look.
41" W X 17" D X 31.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
Looking For A Different Configuration?
Our Style Experts can help you customize a modular system that looks like it’s always been in your home. Call 866.427.4287 and select Option 1 or find a store to get started.
- Finishes are hand-applied and distressed by furniture artisans.
- Finishes are lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Pieces finished in Tuxedo Black are handcrafted using solid mahogany and veneers.
- Pieces finished in French White are handcrafted using solid, yellow poplar and veneers.
- French White cabinets are handcrafted using solid, yellow poplar and veneers.
- Pieces finished in Cigar Brown are handcrafted using solid mindi wood and veneers.
- Antique, solid, brass hardware accents the rich finishing.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.