Beckett Computer Cabinet With Parquet Top In Black
- The desktop is a dark milled Pine with wax finish.
- The base is painted a French black and topped off with a soft lacquer for daily protection.
- Mahogany veneers and solids cast brass hardware
- Top is 2 mm thick milled pine veneer in parquetry pattern
- The floating 2 drawer shelf in the interior is both adjustable and removable.
- The lower half is split in half. One side has a fixed shelf with file drawer. The other features an adjustable shelf. The lower half features a functioning lock. Between the upper and lower halves is one drawer. It is divided and houses the two padded desk pads which support the desk top when extended.
- There is a 3-plug outlet hidden in the back of the cabinet to manage charging/ power cords.
When a piece has a wax finish, we recommend dusting with a soft cloth for daily care. You may also use Fiddes® Wax to maintain the finish. Wipe up all spills immediately. Avoid placing the piece near a direct heat source as this may cause warping of the wood.
If your piece has a lacquer finish or a painted surface, we recommend using a non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish. Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone, as they will cut through the finish and damage your piece. For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
NOTE: Fiddes® Wax for top only; the rest of the piece uses Guardsman® Wood Polish.
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.