26.5" W X 31" D X 41.5" H
Addy Upholstered Tufted Desk Chair in Samantha Sand
SKU: 55ADDYCHIn Stock
As if you’re sitting on a cloud, our extravagant Addy Desk Chair is cushioned to accommodate long work hours and luxuriously detailed to accentuate your contemporary work space. Expertly fitted in our light, versatile Samantha Sand fabric, this office chair is hand-tufted with matching button details and accentuated by brass nailheads surrounding its curved wing-back, arms and base. The comfy back cushion creates subtle lumbar support to ease stress on your lower back during the work day, while the seat flexes with just the right amount of give. The wooden base is equipped with a pneumatic, gas-lift, cylinder mechanism, which allows you to tilt the chair and swivel to your desired position. Plus, the base sits on brass, covered casters that also allow for easy movement.
26.5" W X 31" D X 41.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- The Addy Desk Chair is stocked in our Samantha Sand, a light, grey fabric.
- Legs are finished in a warm, brown stain to complement.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed from solid hardwood and is corner-blocked and double-dowelled to remain strong and stable through years of use.
- To create a sleek, taut appearance while maintaining a comfortable feel, the seat cushions feature a 2.2-density foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20 percent plant-based material and are encased in layers of soft Dacron plus an abundance of fibers, feathers and down to deliver a soft and cozy feel.
- Seat cushions feature Pirelli webbing—an alternative to springs in dining chairs (and occasionally in the seatbacks of occasional chairs), Pirelli rubber webbing features flat surfaces. Strips are tightly stretched across a frame and secured with webbing clips for the right amount of support and give.
- The base features a pneumatic, gas-lift, cylinder mechanism, which allows you to tilt the chair and swivel.
- Seat back features hand-tufted button detailing.
- The chair’s back and base are trimmed in pewter nailheads.
- Base features brass, hooded casters.
- Pieces stocked in Samantha Sand fabric are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- For daily maintenance, clean wood using a mild soap-and-water solution. Towel-dry immediately.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.