Shown In: OLD SADDLE BLACK
32.5"W X 25.5"D X 42"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Alex Leather Desk Chair In Old Saddle Black
SKU: 55ALEXBLCHIn Stock
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
Mimicking 1920s Parisian club chairs, our Alex Collection features high-backed silhouettes fitted with luxuriously plush upholstery. This relaxing, rolling desk chair showcases your choice of rich Italian leather or soft, durable, and easy-clean performance fabrics; both are designer-inspired and expertly tailored to add softness and richness to your work space. Craftsman-built frames house pneumatic, gas lift cylinder mechanisms, which allow you to tilt and swivel to your ideal seating position. And, lumbar pillows along with heavy-duty elastic webbing, dense eco-friendly foam and an abundance of poly-fiber, feathers, and down provide the support needed to rest and work for hours.
32.5"W X 25.5"D X 42"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Our collection of American-made performance fabrics features soft, incredibly durable materials that are bleachable, fade-resistant, moisture-resistant, and virtually unstainable.
- Old West leathers are made from the highest quality hides in Northern Italy, which are dyed and finished by artisans to highlight their natural texture, coloring, and markings.
- Old-west leathers are also durably finished to resist surface stains.
- Chair bases are finished by hand with a warm, brown stain. Wood surfaces are lacquered for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Chair bases feature pneumatic, gas lift cylinder mechanisms, which allows you to tilt the chair and swivel to your ideal position.
- Chair backs and sides are trimmed in hand-applied nailheads to further accentuate the upholstered surfaces.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Cushions are sustained by a flexible network of durable rubber webbing for comfortable, evenly dispersed support.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from plant-based material.
- Down, feather, and poly-fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Hampton Otter or Hampton Flax are WS CODE: Spot-clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent.
- Clean Old Saddle Cocoa, Old Saddle Black, and Dolomiti Trail leathers with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.