70"W X 15"D X 38"H
SELECT A FINISH:
Alderson Desk Hutch In Blackened Honey
SKU: 55ALDHTCH3Limited Quantity
A workspace built for ideas, our Alderson collection can transform your office into a creative retreat where inspiration takes root and ideas bloom. Featuring an abundance of storage and display space, Alderson inspires you to design and organize a fresh and fertile work environment that yields comfort and success for years to come.
70"W X 15"D X 38"H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Solid mahogany face frame construction.
- Each case frame is topped with an oak veneer making it less prone to show wear and tear.
- The antiqued finish is achieved through hand-sanding, applying black and walnut stains and multiple layers of lacquer for a protective sheen.
- Features two adjustable shelves on either side.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Dust with a soft cloth and use Guardsman® Wood Polish occasionally.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on this tabletop; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.