35.25" W X 12" D X 14.5" H
Typesetter's Book Display in Antique Brown
SKU: 55TYPEBKDISPLimited Quantity
Black Friday - Save an Extra 10%!
Inspired by the long, thin drawers used by typesetters to store metal type blocks, we have designed our Typesetter’s Collection to mimic their unique motif. Our artisans have added metal-panel tops with an antiqued copper finish for an aged, worn look that calls to mind antique books, and galvanized steel pulls to this collection’s spacious drawers and compartments. Each piece’s frame is constructed using solid Acacia wood along with Acacia veneers, which are accentuated by carved detailing and a rich, distressed stain that brings out the wood’s natural texture. All of these carefully curated elements come together to create an energetic, eclectic aesthetic that will perfectly adorn your home-office space.
35.25" W X 12" D X 14.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Distressed, multi-layered finishes are artfully hand-applied to each piece
- Wood surfaces are lacquered for additional protection, softness and sheen.
- Frames are craftsman-built from solid Acacia wood and Acacia veneers.
- Detailing is meticulously carved by hand.
- Hardware and drawer pulls are forged from galvanized steel and given an antiqued copper finish.
- Features a decorative anti-tip chain that keeps it from falling forward.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.