55" W X 27" D X 30" H
Palencia Writing Desk
SKU: 55PALENCIADKAvailable at the beginning of June
Our Palencia Collection is craftsman-built using solid reclaimed neem wood. Salvaged from old boats, buildings, and doors; each plank is handpicked to ensure the highest quality and carefully hand-finished to preserve its stunning natural features. Reclaimed wood often displays elegant, organic grain patterns, textures, and color variations that are enhanced by our artisans and celebrated in our designs.Our Palencia desktops are complemented by solid, hand-pounded iron bases featuring a neutral black finish.
55" W X 27" D X 30" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Desks are craftsman-built from solid, reclaimed neem wood.
- Reclaimed wood is selected as a way to contribute to a healthy and renewable ecosystem.
- Wood finishes are applied by hand and lacquered for added protection and a subtle satin sheen.
- Iron desk bases are hand-finished in black and hand-pounded to create their unique texture.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as these could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- For daily maintenance, clean using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Dust reclaimed wood surfaces with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Dust lacquered wood surfaces occasionally using a non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Occasionally apply a furniture wax, such as Fiddes® Wax, to maintain reclaimed wood finishes.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply in small sections along the grain.
- Buff reclaimed wood surfaces after wax has dried for desired sheen.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply.
- Wear is relative to care and use.
- Remove dirt with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Protect wood surfaces using coasters, trivets, and felt pads to prevent marks.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.