Shown In: OLD WEST BLACK
29"W X 33"D X 38"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Alex 29" Leather Chair in Old West Black
SKU: 32145ALEXOWBAvailable at the beginning of December
Peppering the streets in 1920s Paris, smoky cigar bars were stocked with rich leather chairs. Today, our vintage inspired Alex Collection features aniline-dyed leather. Expertly chosen from the world’s top leathers for its quality and distinctive textural patterns, this premium leather is meticulously fitted to create Alex’s streamlined silhouette.
29"W X 33"D X 38"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Tapered legs are fashioned from solid poplar.
- Leather is aniline-dyed and hand-finished to accentuate its natural grain, shading, and unique features.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Wood used is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Cushions feature dense foam and flexible steel springs for continuous support.
- Seat cushions are placed in a white-down-feather and poly-fiber-blend casing, which creates a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- 8-way, hand-tied, hourglass-shaped springs disperse support evenly across the entire seat.
- Avoid direct heat or sun exposure as this may cause the leather to fade or dry out.
- Occasional care will enhance the life of this leather chair.
- If the leather begins to appear dry, wipe the entire piece with warm distilled water to add moisture. Do not use cream polish or cleaning products.
- Our gentle, wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of leather without masking its unique qualities.
- Shake contents well. Test in a hidden areas. Using a clean, non-colored soft cloth, apply conditioner, let dry, buff gently with a clean soft cloth.
- Do not use on suede, nubuck or napped leathers.
- For OIL-BASED spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For LIQUID-BASED spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.