Shown In: HARRAH GRANITE
29"W X 33"D X 38"H
Alex 29" Upholstered Chair in Harrah Granite
SKU: 32145ALEXHGLimited Quantity
Peppering the streets in 1920s Paris, smoky cigar bars were stocked with sophisticated, luxuriously comfortable chairs. Mimicking the chic style of these vintage club chairs, our Alex Collection boasts high backs and plush upholstery. These classic living room accent pieces are expertly fitted in chic, vintage-inspired fabrics for timeless style and charm. Or, customize them from our designer-inspired collection of special-order fabrics and leather to complement any aesthetic and effortlessly accent your space.
29"W X 33"D X 38"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stocked in Harrah Granite, a classic, woven fabric with charcoal, taupe and slate hues; and in Garzoni Slate, an antique-rug-inspired fabric with tones of dove grey and tan.
- Our Alex collection is also available in 150+ special-order leathers or 500+ designer-inspired special-order fabrics.
- Tapered legs are fashioned from solid poplar.
- Pieces upholstered in Harrah Granite are finished with a rich Dark Walnut.
- Pieces upholstered in Garzoni Slate are finished with a warm, grey wood tone.
- Choose from more than 10 additional wood finishes to match your existing wood pieces.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed from 1-1/4" solid hardwood and is corner-blocked and double-dowelled for superior structural stability.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, an organization that maintains standards in the preservation and protection of natural forests.
- Each seat cushion features a dense foam shell wrapped around rows of steel coils, which are interconnected by flexible steel wires to bend and move while delivering firm yet cozy support. Known as a Marshall Unit, each network of coils is individually pocketed in a nylon casing and completely encased in a thick layer of eco-friendly, soy-based foam to provide an added layer of comfort.
- The entire insert is enfolded in a sumptuous, supremely white down feather and poly fiber blend that is channel-stitched into a down-proof ticking to create that irresistible “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- Considered to be the traditional and longest-lasting support system, this collection features 8-way, hand-tied, hourglass-shaped springs to deliver evenly dispersed support across the entire seat, while seat backs are reinforced with sinuous springs for firm yet flexible support.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Pieces stocked in Harrah Granite or Garzoni Slate are S CODE: Spot clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.