Shown In: JAMES STONE
37"W X 38"D X 36"H
Channing Upholstered 37" Chair in James Stone
SKU: 3355CHANJSIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Featuring an updated victorian shelter arm and bench seat, this collection brings vintage charm to comfortable lounge seating. Sophisticated at first sight, Channing’s woven, slate grey upholstery is softened by its ample seat. Make your own impression with hundreds of custom fabric options. Even the turned wooden legs can be customized to match existing pieces in your space.
37"W X 38"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort; while backrests are sustained by foam and flexible webbing.
- Seat cushions on Channing sofas and chairs also feature flexible, interconnected coil springs, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Cushions consist of dense, eco-friendly foam cores with down, feather, and poly-fiber padding encased in cotton casings, which creates relaxing sink while maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in James Stone fabric are SW CODE: Spot-clean only with solvent or water-based cleaner.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.