Shown In: DEJA VU HOLSTER
47"W X 46"D X 36"H
Clayton 47" Leather Chair in Deja Vu Holster
SKU: 3312CLAYTONLimited Quantity
Featuring sleek track arms and deep seats, our chic Clayton Sofa Collection is designed to withstand everyday use and provide the perfect anchor for your living space. Each American-built frame is expertly fitted in rich, velvety leather. A family-owned tannery in Northern Italy finishes each of our premium-grade hides by hand. Using time-honored, sustainable techniques they bring out the leather’s natural markings, color, and texture, adding a luxurious feel to our upholstery and ensuring a quality that lasts for years.
47"W X 46"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Déjà Vu leathers are Italian, antique-inspired, sueded, leathers tanned to highlight their natural texture and color variations and coated in wax that resists surface stains.
- Anilina leathers are dyed for intense color and distinct texture, finished to accentuate their natural grain, shading, and unique features.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort; while backrests are sustained by foam and flexible webbing.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible coils, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Both seat and back cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the leather or fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Déjà Vu and Anilina leathers should be cleaned with mineral water only.
- Avoid using leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.