Shown In: DESO DOVE
53"W X 46"D X 36"H
Emory Deep 53" Slipcovered Chair in Deso Dove
SKU: 30778C2BMUDDIn Stock
Friends & Family: Save 30%
Our Emory Grey Grand Sofa manages to deliver irresistible comfort with a fresh, fashion-forward feel. A clean, modern silhouette merges with a washable cotton blend fabric to deliver a timeless look that remains smart and stylish through years of daily use. Handcrafted by skilled upholstery artisans in North Carolina, this cozy collection is versatile enough to complement any interior.
53"W X 46"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stocked in Deso Dove and Deso Sand fabric, a comfortable, cotton blend slipcover that is pre-washed to beautifully drape each silhouette.
- Slipcovers are machine washable.
- Pieces may be special ordered in nine Deso fabrics for the same price as stock.
- Choose from 500 designer-inspired fabrics and 50 leathers for a slight increase in price.
- A classic two-cushion silhouette is updated with clean, flared track arms and a simple straight skirt.
- Simple yet sumptuous, this collection delivers exceptional comfort with ample, overstuffed seat and back cushions and toss pillows stuffed with a blend of genuine down and fibers.
- The collection’s generous contours are highlighted by topstitching.
- Built from kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood laminate for lasting strength and stability so it will not change shape due to changes in temperature or humidity.
- Strong, durable and earth friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- All joints are corner blocked and glued, then doubly reinforced with mortise and tenon construction to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- One of the best ways to secure two pieces of wood that connects at a “t”; the end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system secured with heavy-duty 11-gauge helical coil springs that are made of 95 percent recycled steel and aluminum.
- The seat cushions feature a 2.0 density foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20 percent plant-based material and are encased in layers of soft Dacron plus an abundance of fibers, feathers and down to deliver a soft and cozy feel.
- The entire insert is enfolded in sumptuous down/fiber blend that is channel stitched into a down-proof ticking to create a “sink into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Prior to washing, ensure that your fabric is machine-washable as indicated by the code “PW” (pre-washed).
- Remove slipcovers and close all openings and divide into two to three loads. Do not mix with other laundry.
- Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents). Do NOT use bleach.
- Tumble dry each load on low heat for five minutes, and then continue on the air cycle for ten to 15 minutes. Remove from the dryer while damp and refit onto piece.
- Stand cushions on end and periodically flip over until dry.
- For a quick spot clean, use a solvent or water based cleaning product.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.