Shown In: DESO DOVE
53"W X 46"D X 36"H
Emory Deep 53" Slipcovered Chair in Deso Dove
SKU: 30778C2BMUDDIn Stock
From quiet afternoons to evenings of entertaining friends, our Emory collection manages to deliver irresistible comfort with a fresh, fashion-forward feel. A clean, modern silhouette merges with washable, Easy-Care cotton-blend slipcovers to deliver a timeless look that remains smart and stylish through years of daily use. Handcrafted by skilled upholstery artisans in North Carolina, this cozy collection has a clean, contemporary edge and versatility that will complement any interior.
53"W X 46"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Slipcovers are an easy way to refresh your style or keep your upholstery protected from everyday wear and tear.
- Our collection of Easy-Care pre-washed slipcovers is machine washable.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature recycled-steel spring suspension beneath seat cushions. Backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for comfortable, evenly dispersed support.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink. Cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Toss pillows are abundantly stuffed and encased in down-proof covers.
- All Emory pieces are available with both fitted fabric and leather upholstery by special order.
- Emory Sofas and Chairs are also available with 43" depths by special order.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces slipcovered in our Deso pre-washed Easy-Care Slipcovers are machine-washable.
- Before machine-washing, close all zippers and other closures. Then, place slipcovers in your washing machine. For best results, do not mix with other laundry.
- Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle, using mild, clear liquid detergent (without bluing agents).
- Tumble-dry slipcovers on low heat for five minutes, then continue on air cycle for 10-15 minutes until slightly damp.
- Do not line-dry slipcovers, as this could stretch the fabric.
- Remove slipcovers from your dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling.
- Refit covers onto your cushions and stand cushions on end—periodically flipping until completely dry.
- Allow cushions to dry completely before replacing on furniture.
- Slipcovers are likely to pill due to friction and normal wear. Pilling is a normal occurrence and will not affect durability or performance.
- We recommend removing pills with a sweater shaver. Pilling should decrease once the excess fibers are removed.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.