Shown In: PALANCE STEEL
36"W X 40"D X 36"H
Flanders 36" Upholstered Chair in Palance Steel
SKU: 3154FLANPSIn Stock
Embracing mid-century modern style, our Flanders collection is swathed in durable, recycled leather. Tufted cushions are offset by a row of hand-applied, gunmetal nailheads along each piece’s bottom perimeter. Dressed up or down, this chic collection will frame your living space in timeless style.
36"W X 40"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Expertly fitted in durable Palance Steel recycled leather.
- Recycled leather incorporates the texture and color of traditional leather.
- Plush cushions are tufted by hand.
- Hand-applied gunmetal nailheads run along each piece’s bottom perimeter.
- The legs are hand-finished in a dark walnut finish.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Wood used is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Cushions feature dense, eco-friendly foam and flexible steel springs for continuous support.
- Seat cushions are enfolded in a white-down, feather and poly-fiber-blend casing, creating a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Clean Palance recycled leather with mild soap and water. Wipe dry.
- Avoid using leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop or lean.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.