28"W X 31"D X 31"H
Giles 28" Upholstered Chair in Abstract Powder
SKU: ZGIFCHGSpecial Order: Made for you in 8-12 weeks. Please allow time for delivery.
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Drawing on the elegance and attitude of classic art deco design, our Giles Accent Chairs add a splash of sophistication to any living space. Perfect in pairs, clean silhouettes are built from sustainably sourced American hardwood. Sleek, curving, low-profile chair backs and arms wrap around you, creating an irresistible seat with firm yet flexible support.
28"W X 31"D X 31"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was crafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature no-sag, sinuous support systems beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are also sustained by sinuous springs for resilient support and stability.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible, interconnected steel coils, which provide additional support and continuous comfort.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Abstract Powder, Batik Indigo, and Kubu Indigo fabrics are code W: Spot-clean using water and water-based upholstery shampoo or foam cleaner only.
- Pieces upholstered in Satchel Indigo fabric are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water and water-based cleaning agents only.
- Pieces upholstered in Antiquity Prestine and Antiquity Silver fabrics are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or solvents, as these could leave marks or otherwise damage leather finishes.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Expertly fitted designer fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, once your order is complete, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.