Shown In: VANCE CLOUD
38"W X 40"D X 37"H
Hayden 38" Upholstered Satin Brass Chair in Vance Cloud
SKU: 3H666CABVCIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Offering sophisticated, generous seating, the Hayden Sofa Collection is handcrafted with seamless, velvet-like, cotton upholstery complemented by satin-brass-finished bases. Our dedicated upholstery artisans in the foothills of North Carolina have thoughtfully designed each piece to easily fit a variety of home décor styles. Modern silhouettes are formed by streamlined frames and shelter arms juxtaposed against plush, overstuffed cushions and throw pillows , resulting in a chic yet incredibly comfortable appearance. Minimalistic, steel rail legs provide an eclectic contrast of materials while providing strength enough to withstand everyday use.
38"W X 40"D X 37"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Upholstered with Vance Cloud fabric, a silvery sage, velvet-like 100 percent cotton.
- Steel rail bases are plated in a satin brass finish.
- Legs are also available with a polished chrome finish as special order.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using kiln-dried hardwood for strength and stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames are doubly reinforced to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Eco-friendly foam, feathers and down pad each sleek and comfortable cushion.
- A steel suspension system and recycled-metal springs sustain each seat and provide flexible support.
- Seat cushions are enfolded in down, feather and poly-fiber-blend casings, which create a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Vance Cloud are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Hand-wash metal with a damp cloth and mild soap. Dry immediately.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.