Shown In: BIDFORD SYCAMORE
35"W X 39"D X 38"H
Hoffman 35" Leather Chair in Bidford Sycamore
SKU: 33019HOFFMANLimited Quantity
Black Friday Sale - Save an Extra 10%!
This vintage, Craftsman-inspired lounge chair provides incredible comfort and an ideal seat in which to curl-up and read a book. Hoffman’s channel back, overlarge rolled arms and “sink-into” cushions evoke a masculine feel while maintaining a classic softness of style. Extra cushioned upholstery is fitted in our Bidford Sycamore leather—a rich, brown leather featuring a polished surface juxtaposed with a velvety texture for a luxurious sueded effect. Sourced from the Northern island of New Zealand, our Bidford leathers are aniline-dyed and tanned with wax and oil to resist surface stains. Each hide is milled and polished for a cool, drapey hand that tailors beautifully to our sturdy, handcrafted frames.
35"W X 39"D X 38"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Our Hoffman collection is stocked in Bidford Sycamore leather.
- With the unique beauty of genuine top-grain leather, each piece highlights the natural shade variations as well as random marks and wrinkles that occur naturally in animal hide.
- Special-order in 6 additional Bidford color options for the same price as stock.
- Special-order in more than 500 designer-inspired fabrics or 100 leathers to customize your look for a slight increase in price.
- Wood block feet are subtly tapered and finished in a Dark Barnwood stain.
- Choose from more than 10 additional wood finishes to match your existing wood pieces.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed from 1-1/4" solid hardwood and is corner-blocked and double-dowelled for superior structural stability.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, an organization that maintains standards in the preservation and protection of natural forests.
- Each seat cushion features a dense foam shell wrapped around rows of steel coils, which are interconnected by flexible steel wires to bend and move while delivering firm yet cozy support. Known as a Marshall Unit, each network of coils is individually pocketed in a nylon casing and completely encased in a thick layer of eco-friendly, soy-based foam to provide an added layer of comfort.
- Considered to be the traditional and longest-lasting support system, this collection features 8-way, hand-tied, hourglass-shaped springs to deliver evenly dispersed support across the entire seat, while seat backs are reinforced with sinuous springs for firm yet flexible support.
- The entire insert is enfolded in a sumptuous, supremely white down feather and poly fiber blend that is channel-stitched into a down-proof ticking to create that irresistible “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Stocked pieces in Bidford Sycamore leather should be cleaned with mineral water only. Leather cleaner and conditioner are not suited for this type of leather.
- For oil-based spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For liquid-based spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.