33"W X 34"D X 33"H
Kenley 33" Leather Chair in Ghost Sky
SKU: Z84LCH4Special Order: Made for you in 8-12 weeks. Please allow time for delivery.
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Artisan-crafted with a rustic, modern aesthetic, our Kenley Leather Chair is specially upholstered with buttery-soft, sueded leather infused with beautifully cool, navy blue coloring—designed to look like a favorite pair of vintage-washed denim jeans. A sturdy, craftsman-built frame is traditionally constructed from kiln-dried hardwood to hold sink-into-comfort cushions with firm yet flexible support. The expertly tailored, slim, track arms, back, and seat feature foam, feather, and down padding for extra warmth and a relaxing feel. The handsome upholstery is complemented by hand-finished, solid, wood legs painted in a dark Gunpowder finish.
33"W X 34"D X 33"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Expertly upholstered with Ghost Sky aniline-dyed leather.
- Aniline leather is dyed for intense color and distinct texture.
- Leather is finished to accentuate natural grain, shading and, unique features.
- Solid, wood legs are hand-painted with a Gunpowder finish.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Seat and back cushions are foam-padded, and seats feature a no-sag spring system for flexible, lasting support.
- Dense eco-friendly foam cores are partly made from sustainable, plant-based material.Seat cushions are enfolded in down, feather and poly-fiber-blend casings, which create a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Clean Ghost Sky leather with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap, and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, once your order is complete, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.