Shown In: VINTAGE SADDLE
34"W X 34"D X 36"H
Landmark 34" Leather Chair in Vintage Saddle
SKU: 33016LANDMLimited Quantity
Landmark’s vintage presence was inspired by a chair you might find in a European flea market. It features a rolled tight back, rolled arms, and is accented with two sizes of antiqued nailheads. It has been worn and oiled to look like it’s been well-loved for generations, and the leather will become more distressed as you enjoy it over the years.
34"W X 34"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stocked in Vintage Saddle, distressed aniline leather finished with wax and oil for a vintage look. The wax and oil are spread onto the leather at high temperatures so they penetrate deep and become one with the leather.
- The surface of the leather is then hand buffed to obtain a vintage look, resembling a one-of-a-kind cherished antique.
- Legs are removable and finished in dark walnut.
- Hand-applied nailheads line the base and back, as well as the arm panels.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed from 1-1/4” solid hardwood and is corner blocked and double-dowelled for durability.
- Strong, durable and earth friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- The seat cushion features rows of steel coils, which are interconnected by flexible steel wires to bend and move while delivering firm yet cozy support. Known as a Marshall Unit, each network of coils is individually pocketed in a nylon casing and completely encased in a thick layer of eco-friendly, soy-based foam to provide an added layer of comfort.
- The entire insert is enfolded in a down/fiber blend that is channel stitched into down-proof ticking to create a “sink into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Considered to be the traditional and longest-lasting support system, this piece features 8-way, hand-tied hourglass shaped springs to deliver evenly dispersed support across the entire seat.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- For liquid-based spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry. No abrasive detergents or conditioners should be used.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.