Shown In: LIBBY ESPRESSO
28"W X 35D X 35"H
Nico 28" Leather Armless Chair in Libby Espresso
SKU: 31337COLLEIn Stock
Nico’s tufted buttons and rich leather make the collection a true classic. Fitted in Libby Espresso, a soft dark brown leather, both the armless chair and ottoman are affixed to a stainless steel base. Handcrafted quality exude beneath the mod exterior to offer a strong, yet sink-in feel built to last through years of use. Customize with fabric to create a more transitional look.
28"W X 35D X 35"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Fitted in Libby Espresso, a rich, soft dark brown aniline leather.
- Choose from an additional 500 decorator-inspired fabrics or 50 leathers for a slight increase in price.
- Both the chair and ottoman rest on a stainless steel base.
- Chair and ottoman cushions are secured to stainless steel frames using stainless screws that are then screwed into wood on the cushion frames.
- The seat cushions feature a 2.0 density foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20 percent plant-based material and are encased in layers of soft Dacron to deliver an irresistibly soft and cozy feel.
- Keep your leather upholstery looking its best with our gentle leather cleaner and conditioner. Its wax-free formulation removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of the leather without masking its unique qualities. Safe for all colors. This product is American made.
- Shake contents well. Always test in a hidden area before treating the entire item. Using a clean, non-colored soft cloth apply conditioner, let dry, and buff gently with a clean, soft cloth. Always avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight. Do not use on suede, nubuck or napped leathers.
- For OIL-BASED spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For LIQUID-BASED spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.