33"W X 34"D X 34"H
Pennie 33" Upholstered Chair in Rigoletto Crush
SKU: 3327PENNIEIn Stock
Upholstered in Italian-crafted fabric.This vintage-inspired, living-room accent collection has the air of restored antique furnishings with an updated palette. Plush upholstery is eclectically adorned with a charming and whimsical floral pattern, displaying bright water-color-esque colors and visually captivating designs. The fabric’s soft, drapey hand is complemented by elegant, antique-inspired silhouettes with graceful curves, pleated detailing and turned legs with hand-applied wood finishings.
33"W X 34"D X 34"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Shown in Rigoletto Crush, a vintage-inspired, floral velvet fabric.
- Our Pennie collection is also available in 150+ special-order leathers or 500+ designer-inspired, special-order fabrics.
- Solid, tapered, turned wood legs are finished in a Dark Walnut stain.
- Choose from more than 10 additional wood finishes to match your existing wood pieces.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed from 1-1/4" solid hardwood and is corner-blocked and double-dowelled to remain strong and stable through years of use.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, an organization that maintains standards in the preservation and protection of natural forests.
- For lasting comfort and support, the seat cushions feature 2.0 density eco-friendly foam core that is partly made of plant-based materials.
- The seat cushion is supported by a sinuous, no-sag spring system consisting of multiple rows of durable S-shaped springs, delivering firm yet flexible comfort for years.
- The seat and back are padded with a high-density foam core that is enfolded in multiple layers of Dacron for a cozy feel with lasting support.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Pieces shown in Rigoletto Crush are W CODE: Spot clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.