38"W X 40"D X 39"H
Pier Slipcovered 38" Chair in Shiloh Ice
SKU: X71MCHHSpecial Order: Made for you in 8-10 weeks
With modern coastal styling and laid-back, exceedingly comfortable seating, our Pier Slipcovered Chair will add the perfect beachy accent to your living room or family room seating arrangement. Expertly tailored with breezy cotton, linen fabric, Pier’s slipcovers are hued in light blue accentuated by wide, natural-colored stripes. Slipcovers are easily cared for and maintain a soft and breezy feel, which is perfect for lounging. Available in a wide selection of prewashed fabrics, this chair can be completely customized to match your exact preferences. Plus, its kiln-dried, hardwood legs are available in different wood finishes to match your existing wood pieces.
38"W X 40"D X 39"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Our Pier Chair and Ottoman are slipcovered in Shiloh Ice, a light-blue, cotton, linen blend with a natural-colored stripe.
- Slipcovers are hand-sewn by skilled seamstresses and tailors.
- Slipcovers are easily removable and many are machine washable.
- Legs are handcrafted from solid maple finished in our Heather stain.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature recycled-steel spring suspension beneath seat cushions; while backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for comfortable, evenly dispersed support.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from plant-based material.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Shiloh Ice are SW CODE: Spot clean only with solvent or water-based cleaner.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- Prior to washing, ensure that your slipcovers are machine-washable.
- Pieces slipcovered in Dreamy Ice and Shiloh Ice fabrics are machine washable.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, once your order is complete, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.