Shown In: MEDINA PEWTER
28"W X 38"D X46"H
Platinum Accent 28" Upholstered Chair in Medina Pewter
SKU: 30910CABDPLimited Quantity
Where elegance, comfort and style shine like Platinum. Handcrafted in North Carolina, the frame of our Platinum Chair is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative. Its strong, balanced silhouette features clean, curvilinear lines, which evoke a mid-century modern feel. For strength and endurance, all joints are corner-blocked, glued then doubly reinforced with a mortise-and-tenon assembly—a tried and true workbench method. This inviting piece adds sensible style that can be enjoyed by all.
28"W X 38"D X46"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stocked in a cream and grey, gate-patterned fabric, called Medina Pewter.
- Solid maple legs are hand-finished in our Hickory stain. Or, choose from 10+ additional finishes to customize your look.
- Built from kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood laminate for lasting strength and stability, this durable construction will not change shape due to temperature or humidity.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative, an organization that maintains the standard in the preservation and protection of natural forests.
- All joints are corner-blocked and glued then doubly reinforced with a mortise-and-tenon construction to guarantee years of structural reliability. This workbench method is one of the best ways to secure two pieces of wood that connect at a “t”. The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system secured with heavy-duty, 11-gauge, helical coil springs that are made of 95 percent recycled steel and aluminum.
- For exceptional comfort, added softness and support, the seat features a 2.0-density, soy-based foam core, wrapped in multiple layers of Dacron.
- The backrest is also fully padded with eco-friendly foam to ensure a cozy yet supportivefeel that invites long hours of lounging.
- The entire insert is enfolded in a sumptuous down/fiber blend that is channel-stitched into a down-proof ticking to create a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent.
- Pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners with water. Do not over wet.
- For a total cleaning, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wear-ability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.