Shown In: 2280 PEWTER
32"W X 38"D X 46"H
Portsmouth 32" Upholstered Chair in 2280 Pewter
SKU: 34630PEIn Stock
Welcome aboard the Portsmouth. Exuding quaint harbor charm, our Portsmouth collection features dramatic silhouettes complemented by rustic styling. Craftsman-built, solid beech frames are left exposed and finished by hand to accentuate the wood’s natural markings. Seat backs are sectioned by three cross spalls, which suggest the exposed hull of a small wooden boat. And, luxurious upholstery is surrounded by hand-applied nailheads, while hand-carved, tapered legs complete the antique-inspired design. Cozy kidney pillows are also included for added lumbar support.
32"W X 38"D X 46"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Pieces upholstered in 8402 Natural fabric are complemented by a Weathered finish and brass nailheads.
- Pieces upholstered in 2280 Pewter fabric are complemented by a Scrub Black finish and black nickel nailheads.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, beech wood and finished to highlight the wood’s natural features.
- Frames are supported by a no-sag construction sustained by a network of springs, which provide flexible, evenly dispersed support.
- Cushions are padded and enveloped in a poly-fiber-blend casing, which creates a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in 8402 Natural and 2280 Pewter fabrics are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.