Shown In: CHECK PLEASE THUNDER
35"W X 36"D X 44"H
Rio 35" Upholstered Chair in Check Please Thunder
SKU: 3188RIOCPTAvailable at the beginning of November
A snapshot of vibrancy and dramatic flair is presented in our timeless Rio Chair. Expertly fitted in our Check Please fabrics, featuring a classic, exaggerated, checked pattern—bold tones complemented by cream flow over this chair’s exaggerated, curved back, plush seat and inviting arms. Benchmade in North Carolina by our dedicated upholstery artisans, Rio’s strong, reinforced frame and caster wheels create a lasting oasis that moves with ease into any living space. Accentuate your décor with a bold and striking presence and a farmhouse-chic charm.
35"W X 36"D X 44"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Expertly upholstered in Check Please Thunder and Check Please Lakeland fabrics.
- Solid, wood legs are finished in a rustic Barnwood stain and feature antique brass caster wheels.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Dense, eco-friendly foam and flexible steel springs provide continuous support in each cushion.
- Seat cushions are enfolded in down, feather and poly-fiber-blend casings, which create a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Casters can be added to the ottoman at an additional cost.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces stocked in Check Please fabric are S CODE: Spot clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.