29"W X 32"D X 34"H
Rocco Leather 29" Chair in Metro Caramel
SKU: 3A01592AMCAAvailable in mid-April
Luxuriously upholstered in rich, buttery soft leather complemented by smooth, red oak, our Rocco Scooped Barrel Chair cradles you in comfort and style. This chic accent chair is defined by the sleek lines of its exposed wooden frame—sloped arms wrap around the chair’s seat, seamlessly curving forward, creating a versatile, contemporary feel. A rustic, multilayered wire-brushed finish enhances the red oak’s natural grain and color variations, creating a nice juxtaposition of style and texture against the leather-covered cushions. Solid hardwood frames are reinforced for superior stability while tight cushions are generously padded with dense foam supported by heavy-duty elastic for a relaxing, resilient seat.
29"W X 32"D X 34"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Exposed red oak frames feature a multilayered, wire-brushed finish that dramatizes the wood’s natural grain.
- Pieces upholstered in Metro Black leather feature wood stained in our Cement finish. Metro Chestnut leather is complemented by our Drift finish. And, Metro Caramel leather is paired with our Java finish.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid red oak and kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood laminate for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Exceedingly durable wooden frames are designed to not change shape due to changes in temperature or humidity.
- Seat cushions consist of 2.0-density foam supported by heavy-duty elastic webbing and are encased in layers of soft poly-fiber for a relaxing, resilient seat.
- Clean Metro leathers with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.