Shown In: LIBBY STORM
35"W X 34"D X 33.5"H
Rylan 35" Leather Tufted Chair in Libby Storm
SKU: 31481CALBLSTIn Stock
Extra 5% Off in Cart
A perfect example of Hollywood Regency style, our Rylan Collection brings chic style and a sophisticated glamour to your home. An architectural marvel, the square back and swooping arms are softened by hand-tufted detailing. Our Chair and Ottoman are expertly fitted in rich, charcoal-grey leather. Our Rylan Sofa, Chair and Ottoman are also available in a neutral, menswear-inspired fabric, which shimmers when the light hits it just right. Let this collection take center stage among your décor. Customize each piece to fit your living space, selecting from fabrics or leathers to match your style via our special-order program.
35"W X 34"D X 33.5"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Our Chair and Ottoman are expertly fitted in Libby Storm, an aniline-dyed charcoal-grey leather.
- Sofa, Chair and Ottoman are also stocked in Taranto Dove, a top-notch menswear fabric that has a slight shimmer.
- Tapered wood legs complement in a hand-stained, grey Fossil finish.
- Built from kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood laminate for lasting strength and stability, this durable construction will not change shape due to temperature or humidity.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, an organization that maintains standards in the preservation and protection of natural forests.
- All joints are corner-blocked and glued, then doubly reinforced with a mortise-and-tenon construction to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system secured with heavy-duty, 11-gauge, helical-coil springs that are made of 95 percent recycled steel and aluminum.
- To create a sleek, taut appearance while maintaining a comfortable feel, the seat cushions feature a 2.0-density foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20 percent plant-based material and are encased in layers of soft Dacron plus an abundance of fibers, feathers and down to deliver a soft and cozy feel.
- The entire insert is enfolded in a sumptuous, supremely white down feather and poly fiber blend that is channel-stitched into a down-proof ticking to create that irresistible “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Pieces stocked in Taranto Dove are S CODE: Spot clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pieces stocked in Libby Storm leather can be kept looking their best with our gentle leather cleaner and conditioner. This wax-free formula removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of the leather without masking its unique qualities. Safe for all colors. This product is made in America.
- For oil-based spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For liquid-based spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air-dry.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.