33"W X 34"D X 33"H
Tangier Upholstered 33" Chair in Jumble Cobalt
SKU: ZTGFCHDSpecial Order: Made for you in 8-10 weeks
Our classic Tangier lounge seating features deep tufting, tight cushions, and solid, hand-turned wood legs on casters—all accentuated by delicate detailing. Each vintage-inspired piece is generously upholstered and supported by a solid frame built from sustainably sourced, kiln-dried hardwood to ensure superior strength and stability. Sinuous spring systems provide no-sag support beneath cushions, which are also padded with dense foam for resilient “sink-into” comfort. And, timeless, designer fabrics are complemented by rich wood finishes, hand-applied nailheads, and metal castors at the bottom of each leg, resulting in elegant foundation pieces for any living space.
33"W X 34"D X 33"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions and backrests for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Cushions consist of dense, eco-friendly foam cores with poly-fiber padding.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, once your order is complete, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.