Shown In: TIBETAN BLACK
28"W X 32"D X 32"H
Tansy 28" Upholstered Sheepskin Chair in Tibetan Black
SKU: 31511CALTBIn Stock
A retro design with a softer side. Whether you’re looking to add glamour to a seating arrangement or a conversation-starting accent piece to your living space—take comfort in the dramatic design of Tansy. This unique chair takes shape with the smooth, clean lines of its modern frame. Handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina, using solid, reinforced, sustainably-sourced hardwood, this chair’s luxurious seat and back are expertly upholstered in exquisitely soft Tibetan sheepskin.
28"W X 32"D X 32"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Expertly fitted in luxurious Tibetan Sheepskin by skilled upholsterers.
- Chairs upholstered in Ivory sheepskin feature wood frames hand-stained in our Sierra finish.
- Chairs upholstered in Black sheepskin feature hand-painted Black finishes.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Poly-fiber padding creates relaxing sink. Cotton casings maintain cushion shape.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Lightly vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Fabrics with a higher pile may need brushed with a non-metallic, soft-bristle brush to keep them as soft as new.
- Spot-clean dirt or stains using a nonmetallic, soft bristle brush, mild soap, and water.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.