28"W X 32"D X 32"H
Tansy 28" Upholstered Sheepskin Chair in Tibetan Black
SKU: 31511CALTBIn Stock
A retro design with a softer side. Whether you’re looking to add glamour to a seating arrangement or a conversation-starting accent piece to your living space—take comfort in the dramatic design of Tansy. This unique chair takes shape with the smooth, clean lines of its modern frame. Handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina, using solid, reinforced, sustainably-sourced hardwood, this chair’s luxurious seat and back are expertly upholstered in exquisitely soft Tibetan sheepskin.
28"W X 32"D X 32"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Expertly fitted in luxurious Tibetan Sheepskin by skilled upholsterers.
- Ivory chair’s wood frame is hand-stained in warm sierra brown.
- Black chair’s wood frame is hand-finished in black.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using kiln-dried hardwood for strength and stability.
- Arhaus Upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina.
- Wood used is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames are doubly reinforced to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Sleek and comfortable cushions are padded with eco-friendly foam, feathers and down.
- Dry-vacuum regularly.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Do not submerge in water.
- For heavy dirt or stains, brush with soap and water.
- Brush gently in the direction of the hair. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop or lean.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.