42" DIA X 18" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Arayna 42" Round Copper Coffee Table
SKU: 35ARA42CCFKTIn Stock
End of Season Sale
Gather around for an enchanting story and relish the exquisite patina of our Arayna Collection. The tabletop comes to life in a tiny Mexican village where thousands of monarch butterflies make their way once a year. Our artisans—skilled and meticulous with metal and fire—shape recycled copper or zinc alloy to form the gorgeous top, hand-hammering it over 3,500 times. Upon completion, a Monarch butterfly is hand-stamped onto the edge to signify its transformation. Each piece is a majestic work of art.
42" DIA X 18" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Copper and Copper Verdigris feature a recycled copper top atop a black poplar base.
- Zinc features a zinc alloy top composed of reclaimed tin, aluminum and zinc atop a black poplar base.
- Handcrafted in Mexico using centuries-old techniques, the recycled materials are melted at extreme temperatures and then formed to engineered hardwood to create the tabletop.
- Artisans hand-hammer the top more than 3,500 times then hold it over an open fire to bring out the varied patina.
- Two layers of lacquer add protection and a subtle sheen.
- Upon completion, each artisan hand-stamps a Monarch butterfly onto the edge of the table.
- For daily maintenance, clean wood using a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Hand-wash metal with mild soap and water. Use a soft sponge. Do not use abrasives as they may scratch the surface of this collection. Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Copper: For daily cleaning, use mild soap and water on all surfaces and dry with a soft cloth.
- Occasionally, use Arhaus Furniture Copper Wax as follows: wash and dry surface thoroughly. Apply four dime-sized drops of product to a clean, soft cotton cloth to cover each 2 ft. area. Apply evenly with a straight back and forth motion. After haze appears, allow to dry for 15 minutes or up to 24 hours. Remove the haze by buffing with a clean, soft cotton towel or t-shirt.
- At initial application, two coats are recommended (and allow at least 24 hours between coats for curing).
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.