50" W X 30" D X 16" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Hennings 50" Rectangle Factory Cart in Ashland Natural
SKU: 35HENNCOFLimited Quantity
In the early 1900s, inside North Carolina furniture and textile mills, you’d find carts like this loaded with wood and fabrics. Today, we find them full of inspiration. Our Hennings Factory Cart is styled after vintage factory carts that were put together using salvaged wood leftover from old production runs. The varying board lengths and handmade character gave the mill carts and our Hennings Cart charm. This piece makes a perfect coffee table for your loft apartment or urban home. As a true homage to the originals, we created the Hennings from solid American oak that’s distressed and textured for an antique patina. Additional cast iron details give it a vintage appearance, while the construction keeps it modern in function.
50" W X 30" D X 16" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Offered in three finishes: Ashland Natural, Ashland Black and Ashland Brown.
- Each plank is heavily distressed with layers of glaze and light stains to reproduce a naturally weathered finish.
- Additionally finished in a matte lacquer for protection.
- The solid cast iron wheels and hardware are finished in a natural rust patina and finished in a soft lacquer that prevents further oxidation and staining.
- Made from solid American oak.
- Each plank is heavily distressed and purposefully varies in size to mimic the original industrial design of vintage factory carts.
- Wood: For occasional cleaning, dust with a soft, dry cloth using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone, as they will cut through the finish and damage your piece.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Protect surfaces from hot and/or wet objects with coasters and table pads to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Avoid any/all direct sources of heat or sunlight as this may discolor the wood and/or cause cracking.
- Iron: We recommend using a damp cloth. You may use a mild soap and water solution if necessary. Towel dry.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as they will cut through the lacquer finish (over time) and damage your piece.
- Take care when moving furniture. Do not drag pieces across the floor as this will cause damage to joints. Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will also cause damage.
- We also recommend wooden or delicate flooring is protected from possible marking from feet or legs.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.