39" W X 36" D X 14" H
Luna Coffee Table
SKU: 35LUNACOF2Limited Quantity
Cut from rare, fossilized trees, which were buried under layers of mud and ash for untold years, the petrified wood selected for our Luna table showcases truly stunning colors and textures. By encasing each slice into black, resin tabletops framed in steel, we have preserved them so that they may adorn your home for generations. Polished and buffed to a high-gloss sheen, these surfaces create functional and organically gorgeous centerpieces for your living space.
39" W X 36" D X 14" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Tabletops are artisan-crafted with black resin poured over petrified wood and framed in solid steel.
- Tabletops are buffed and polished to a high-gloss finish.
- Steel table edges and bases feature a hand-painted, Matte Gold finish.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Weighs 139 lbs.
- For daily maintenance, clean with a soft cloth and water.
- Do not use abrasives, harsh chemicals, or glass cleaner, which could damage the high-gloss finish.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.