52" W X 52" D X 18" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Marbella 52" Large Square Coffee Table
SKU: 35MARB52SQCFLimited Quantity
Extra 10% Applied in Cart
Marbella draws the eye with traditional hand-drawn designs, inspired by painted floors and mosaics found in Mexico and the South of Spain. Artisans apply the ink pattern to hand-distressed wood then artfully remove some with a cloth. When dry, it is protected with an acrylic seal. The metal base is oxidized then sealed for protection. A true work of art, each piece in the Marbella Collection will become an instant favorite in your home.
52" W X 52" D X 18" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- After distressing and sanding the wood top by band, artisans apply a repeating, mosaic-inspired ink pattern then artfully remove some of the pattern with a small cloth. Due to thickness variances in the veneers, thinner sections remain darker.
- When dry, the top’s finish is protected with an acrylic seal.
- Tabletop is artisan-built using engineered hardwood and oak veneers.
- Tubular metal base is oxidized then sealed with a rust stabilizer for added protection.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel-dry immediately.
- Hand-wash metal with mild soap and water. Use a soft sponge. Do not use abrasives as they may scratch the surface of this collection. Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.