49" W X 27" D X 19" H
Martin Antique Brass Trunk Coffee Table
SKU: 35MARTCOFBKTIn Stock
Inspired by an antique steamer trunk, our eclectic Martin Collection is artisan-crafted to resemble vintage luggage. Each piece is thoughtfully supported by a solid wood frame and contains plenty of storage. Hand-finished leather and antiqued metal complement wood frames to create a charming, well-traveled, old world aesthetic. Antique Brass-finished pieces feature antique brass surfaces complemented by matching hardware and antiqued, hand-finished leather accents.
49" W X 27" D X 19" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Each artisan-crafted piece is hand-finished to resemble vintage leather luggage.
- Antique Brass-finished pieces are surfaced with antique brass complemented by matching hardware and antiqued, hand-finished leather accents.
- Drawers feature leather pulls.
- Trunks sit on solid wood stands.
- Coffee trunks feature a drawer and open for additional storage.
- Due to the hand-finished nature our leathers, variations in color and texture are expected.
- Natural variations add character to each piece without affecting performance.
- Our wood furnishings are artisan-crafted using sustainably sourced materials from around the world, and the majority of our wood finishes are applied by hand. Due to this, individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each piece truly unique.
- Wood furnishings may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- When assembling your new furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.