36" DIAMETER X 17.5" H
Serena Antiqued Mirror Coffee Table
SKU: 35SERMCOFKTIn Stock
Our Serena Occasional Table Collection utilizes time-worn patinas and a unique mix of materials to showcase the fortitude of classic industrial design. Antiqued mirrors are placed atop oak frames, contrasting the warmth of the wood against the rustic, aged glass. Supported by forged, dark iron bases, these tulip tables are a celebration of eclectic design coalescing into a unique, chic look.
36" DIAMETER X 17.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Antiqued Mirror tabletops are craftsman-built using antiqued mirrored glass atop deep brown burnt oak.
- Forged iron table bases complement the tabletops, creating an industrial, mixed material aesthetic.
- Solid oak surfaces are covered in lacquer and wax to preserve their natural integrity.
- Due to the nature of the materials used and the artisan-crafted finishes applied to our wood collections, some finishes may vary in color, pattern, and texture, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- For daily maintenance, clean using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Dust lacquered wood surfaces occasionally using a non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as these could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth.
- Remove dirt with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Protect surfaces using coasters, trivets, and felt pads to prevent marks.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.