40" DIAMETER X 18" H
Sophia Coffee Table
SKU: 35SOPHIACOFAvailable at the end of July
Simple yet elegant, contemporary yet rustic—our Sophia Accent Table Collection pairs the natural beauty of white oak with simple, chic styling, resulting in a truly unique, transitional accent piece for your living space. White oak veneers are carefully cut by Indonesian artisans and laid into a beautiful radial pattern to form each tabletop. These surfaces are then painted with a white wash to bring out the wood’s stunning organic markings, color variations, grain, and texture. Solid steel table bases feature a textured, brass patina to complement the color and finish of the tabletops.
40" DIAMETER X 18" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Tabletops are artfully crafted with white oak veneers over engineered wood.
- White oak tabletops are finished by hand—painted with a white wash to enhance the wood’s natural features.
- Table bases are crafted from solid steel finished with textured, brass finish for a refined, contemporary look.
- Due to the nature of the materials used and the artisan-crafted finishes applied to our wood collections, some finishes may vary in color, pattern, and texture, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- For daily maintenance, clean using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Dust lacquered wood surfaces occasionally using a non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as these could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth.
- Remove dirt with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Protect wood surfaces using coasters, trivets, and felt pads to prevent marks.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.