60" W X 15" D X 31" H
Boracay Console Table in Platinum
SKU: 35BORACONIn Stock
Our white stone Boracay Occasional Tables are crafted using rare century marble—found in remote locations in the Philippine archipelago. Highly valued for its contrasting, golden mineral streaks and veins, this ivory-colored marble is the result of an uncommon geological occurrence, in which tremendous pressure fractures the rock, allowing other minerals to fill the resulting voids. Our tabletops are polished and lacquered to preserve and accentuate the natural color variations found in this unique stone. Complementary metal bases are given a Platinum finish.
60" W X 15" D X 31" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Marble tabletops are crafted using century marble veneers and wood.
- Marble table bases feature a Platinum finish.
- Tabletops are buffed and polished to accentuate their natural coloring.
- Tabletops are sculpted using natural materials and finishes are applied by hand.
- Variations in color, size, shape, and evenness are to be expected.
- Hand-picked materials are sustainably sourced in compliance with Philippine Environmental Regulations.
- Dust with a soft cloth for daily care.
- We recommend clear BRIWAX® be applied once every several months.
- BRIWAX® provides some added stain and water resistance to porous stone.
- Remove spills immediately with a damp cloth, mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.