71" W X 21.25" D X 39.5" H
Giada Bell'Arte Console
SKU: P6GYCBSCustom Order: Handcrafted within 16 weeks. Please allow time for delivery.
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Details straight from 1952 - Sometimes the most beautiful details come in the most unexpected places. That’s certainly true of our Giada Collection. Hand-finished like the other pieces in our Bell’Arte Collection, Giada showcases something truly special—a back panel that’s been hand-painted with a rubber roller from 1952. Found left behind in an old warehouse, we incorporated this vintage piece into each cabinet for a special heirloom-like quality that’ll certainly spark conversation. Like other pieces in the Bell’Arte Collection, Giada features a labor-intensive finishing process that ensures no two pieces are alike.
71" W X 21.25" D X 39.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- As with the rest of our Arhaus-exclusive Bell’Arte Collection, these pieces are handcrafted in a region of Italy renowned for its furniture-making.
- Craftsman-built from tulip wood—a wood prized in the making of fine furniture.
- Hand-applied Fiore finishes are layered with stain, paint, and glaze to achieve a timeworn appearance with elegant detailing.
- Italian artisans meticulously carve and paint all details by hand, making each truly one-of-a-kind.
- After the finishing process, which takes three days to complete, the artisans sign and date their work.
- Cord management holes accommodate electronics and media equipment.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Regular maintenance of wood surfaces and antique finishes are required.
- If you wish, the artisans can specially customize your Bell’Arte piece by hand-painting your name (up to three words) on the underside for no additional cost. Visit your local store or call to order.
- Dust surfaces with a soft, clean cloth.
- Maintain finishes by occasionally applying natural and transparent beeswax.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, once your order is complete, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.