41" W X 18" D X 32" H
Moroccan Inlay Console Table
SKU: 35MORCONAvailable at the end of March
Handcrafted in Jodhpur, India by Jain craftsman, our Bone-Inlayed Occasional Collection is a testament to dedicated workmanship and sacred artistry. Each bone in these intricate surfaces is ethically sourced from naturally deceased, sacred cows and camels, which roam the streets and countryside of India. Each artisan who crafts these pieces walks a path of non-violence towards all living beings, respectfully creating each motif without conflict, accentuating the materials’ natural beauty.
41" W X 18" D X 32" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Bone inlay is used to create each piece’s intricate motif.
- Bone-inlay furniture is handcrafted by Jain artisans in Jodhpur, India.
- Materials are ethically sourced from sacred cows and camels that have died a natural death.
- Artisans are non-violent, strict vegetarians and construct each piece without conflict.
- Due to their handmade nature, color and texture may vary from piece to piece.
- Dust occasionally with a soft cloth.
- Spot-clean using mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.