63" W X 16" D X 30" H
Nota 63" Rectangle Console Table in Silver
SKU: 35NOTA63CNSLimited Quantity
Simple design contrasted by depth of tone, texture and detail, enhances the unique character of our Nota Console Table. Inspired by the silver leaf and decorative details found in old religious architecture, our artisans crafted the look of this table to showcase its wood’s natural grain. The finish is layered with white Spanish plaster, silver leaf and deep black tones before being antiqued by hand. Using a special tool, the contrasting layers are strategically removed, resulting in a uniquely distressed patina.
63" W X 16" D X 30" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Top is constructed from engineered hardwood and oak veneers.
- Base is handcrafted from solid iron.
- Wood grain is enhanced by layering Spanish white plaster under silver leaf and black finish.
- The hand-applied finish is antiqued by hitting it with a tool to create holes and breaks in the contrasting layers. Each piece is then blasted with compressed air to complete the distressed appearance.
- Finish is sealed for added protection.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on this tabletop; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Do not drag piece across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.