56.75" W X 19" D X 31.5" H
Thayer 57" Console Table in Ashland Natural
SKU: 35THAYN57CNIn Stock
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
Functional rustic elegance that moves. Our Thayer Collection is topped with solid Indonesian stone and complemented by a solid oak base. Hidden casters on the cube and coffee table let the piece move with ease, giving it the flexibility to work in any situation. Group cubes together to create a table or spread them out for flexible seating.
56.75" W X 19" D X 31.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Top is made of solid Indonesian Stone, a grey volcanic stone that is neutral in color.
- Due to the characteristics of natural stone, color and pattern will vary from piece to piece.
- Base features handcrafted solid oak that is grown and harvested in the United States in strict adherence to global environmental policies.
- The frame is constructed of solid oak planks, hand-sanded and then layered with several coatings of glaze and light stains to reproduce a naturally distressed finish.
- Artisans apply a matte lacquer topcoat to each piece for extra protection.
- Solid oak frame features dowel construction and an oak veneer and engineered hardwood shelf with tongue-and-groove construction.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth. Use Guardsman® Wood Polish periodically.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Protect surfaces from hot and/or wet objects with coasters and table pads.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on this tabletop; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Stone top: We recommend using Simple Green® Stone Cleaner or a similar cleaning agent designed for stone tabletops like Meyers®, Stone Magic® and Rock Doctor®, among others. All are available at hardware, bed and bath, and some grocery stores.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.