14"DIAMETER X 27"H
Allister 14" Round Copper Verdigris Pedestal Table
SKU: 35ALLSD27VDGLimited Quantity
The Allister side table is a perfect addition to any occasional collection. Small and compact, it easily moves up to any sofa or occasional chair for cocktails and entertaining. Sleek and clean in design, it is a simple pedestal table made of hammered Zinc and hand forged iron.
14"DIAMETER X 27"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted in Mexico using centuries-old techniques, the recycled materials are melted at extreme temperatures and then formed to engineered hardwood to create the tabletop.
- After copper is adhered to the tabletop, artisans apply the verdigris solution to the top and heat it over an open flame. Once the solution dries, artisans use water and sandpaper to create the worn look.
- Artisans hand-hammer the top more than 3,500 times, then hold it over an open fire to bring out the varied patina.
- Two layers of lacquer add protection and a subtle sheen.
- The base is made of hand-forged iron oxidized to achieve a multi-tonal verdigris finish, with a sleek pedestal and playfully arched feet. The base is coated in a strong and durable lacquer, stopping the base from continued oxidation, and giving a protection to the elements.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth and occasionally buff with Arhaus Copper Wax.
- Always use protection such as coasters and table pads beneath all objects to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight; it may cause discoloration.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to excessive heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking. A minimum 30cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Never place hot dishes directly on to wooden surfaces. We recommend the use of felt-backed table mats. Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment, such as a television, on top of furniture may cause scorching.
- Dragging pieces across the floor will cause damage to the joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Take care to prevent sharp objects such as toys, buckles and heels from coming into contact with your furniture.
- We recommend wooden or delicate flooring is protected from possible marking from feet or legs.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.