24" DIAMETER X 24" H
Boracay End Table in Petrified Wood
SKU: 35BORNAENDIn Stock
Our Boracay Occasional Tables are made using veneers cut from lengths of fossilized trees, which were buried under layers of mud and ash for untold years. These fossilized trees were hand-selected from the grounds of the volcanic central Philippines for their unique color and texture. Each stone slice boasts shades of brown and black accentuated by the wood’s natural grain. These slices are buffed and polished to a smooth, mirror finish, resulting in an absolutely stunning surface. Each piece is one-of-a-kind.
24" DIAMETER X 24" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Petrified Wood tabletops are crafted using petrified wood veneers and wood.
- Hand-picked materials are sustainably sourced in compliance with Philippine Environmental Regulations.
- Tabletops are hand-finished, buffed, and polished to accentuate the materials’ natural colors, patterns, and textures.
- Metal table bases are finished, buffed, and polished by hand to accentuate the accompanying tabletops.
- Due to the nature of the materials used and the artisan-crafted finishes applied to our collections, some features may vary in color, pattern, and texture, making each piece unique.
- Furnishings may display small splits, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Remove dirt with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Avoid using too much cleaner, rinse thoroughly, and dry immediately.
- Do not use window cleaner, or cleaning agents containing lemon, vinegar, or other acids as these can damage the stone.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage finishes.
- Wear is relative to care and use.
- Avoid scratching of metal finishes and exposure to excessive moisture, as this could cause rust.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Protect surfaces using coasters, trivets, and felt pads to prevent marks.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.