15" DIAMETER X 20" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Clayhill 20" End Table
SKU: 35CLAY20ENDIn Stock
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
Petrified wood is the result of a tree having turned completely to stone. It is a fossil in which the organic remains have been replaced by minerals. Our Clayhill collection, with its bold boulder-like shape, speaks volumes as a statement piece in your home. It is lightweight, naturally resistant to weathering, and features hues of natural brown and black.
15" DIAMETER X 20" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Petrified wood is naturally resistant to weathering.
- Features hues of natural brown and black.
- Because this is a product of nature, the color, size and shape will vary from tabletop to tabletop. Variations in pattern, sheen and evenness are to be expected.
- The tabletop is inlaid with ¼"-thick sliced Philippine Petrified Wood in varying colors to a resin base with an all-weather epoxy. The petrified wood is buffed and polished to bring out its natural sheen.
- The resin base is hand-painted to complete the look.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Clean with a damp cloth and non-acidic cleaner. Buff with a dry cotton cloth.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.