20"DIAMETER X 24"H
Palencia 20" Round Iron End Table
SKU: 35PALENDRNDAvailable at the beginning of February
Friends & Family: Save 30%
The Palencia Occasional collection is handmade by Indian artisans using neem wood—reclaimed from old boats, buildings and doors. Each plank is handpicked to ensure the highest quality wood for furniture making and finishing. These naturally stunning occasional tables feature a mix of styles and materials—beautiful parquet tabletops, iron bases, and hand-turned legs—bringing elegant design and eclectic style to your décor.
20"DIAMETER X 24"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Tables are craftsman-built from reclaimed neem wood.
- Due to its natural features, reclaimed wood will vary in color and texture
- Tabletops are hand-painted in a warm Walnut finish.
- Wood is lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Round coffee and end tables feature wooden parquet tops with iron bases.
- Iron bases are hand-finished in black and hand-pounded to create unique texture.
- Due to the nature of reclaimed wood and hand-applied finishes, texture, color and grain patterns may vary.
- Natural wood features of reclaimed wood will add character to each piece without affecting performance.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Clean iron with a damp cloth and mild soap. Towel-dry.
- Remove spills immediately with a damp cloth, mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.